10 Things You Can Learn from Book – How to Stop Worrying and Start Living by Dale Carnegie “Published back in 1948 in Great Britain.”
How to Stop Worrying and Start Living is a self-help book that was written by Dale Carnegie. It was first printed from Great Britain in 1948 by Richard Gay (The Chaucer Press), Ltd., Bungay Suffolk. He has written many books, including How to win friends and influence people.
You might be regretting the past, which you already passed away, and worrying about the future which never came yet, and you believe that you are a thinker, and this a good trait. You are wasting your time without any productive output.
- Here we are going to discuss 10 different ideas which this book teaches us:
- Live daily-Enjoy Daily every day is new: Life is not a rewind button; whatever has a past will never come back to you in the future, so stop regretting whatever you already did.
Similarly, whatever is in the future hasn’t come yet, so stop wasting your energy thinking about the future. Your future is dependent upon what you’re doing right now. Therefore, live in today, fulfill the responsibilities of today only, without any regret and worry.
2. Accept the reality, but not giving up:
This book teaches us how to tackle those down parts of life, where we start thinking to give up on everything. We start thinking that we are not worthy of anything. Just take a break, write down your issue and again rebuild the courage within you. Just believe that everything can be achieved if you don’t give up.
3. Stress is a modern disease: Believe me, stress can take you away from happiness. It will be the first reason for poverty. In modern days, people are more suffered from anxiety rather than severe disease.
4. Create happiness for others:
This is the best idea which the book says: when we are worried and stressed out, one of the best solutions is to spend time with people and solve their problems.
5. Get busy solving challenging work:
When we solve problems that need more potential and energy, we will have no time left for worrying about anything else. We have to work hard so that our bodies get exhausted and sleep well without any frustration.
6. Accept it as it is: No matter how much you have courage and potential, you cannot change everything by yourself, So, try to accept something without any change. Sometimes changes may affect the original flavor.
7. Don’t get panic very often: There are many chances that you get scared of many different things. i:e, fear of not scoring well in exams, fear of losing your people, and many other things. But believe me, most of them are just false assumptions, and they are never going to complete in time. If you don’t believe me, write your different insecurities in a paper and hide that paper somewhere; after few months, take it out and read it. You’ll notice that most of your insecurities were just assumptions.
8. Don’t overindulge for someone:
We spent a lot of time thinking that we could quickly make someone happy by giving extra energy to them, but sometimes it doesn’t work out well. We do not realize that we are overpaying them.
So, ask yourself if you are overpaying them? If yes then, stop right away.
9. Having faith can lift your worries: Here, spiritual people have an advantage. They can bow down to God and share their problems with the belief that God will cure those issues.
But you don’t have to be religious; you can have faith without being religious.
10 . Give rest to your Body: Relax your body because it needs some break from daily work; our body has such a mechanism that sets the alarm whenever our body gets tired.
Take a sleep of 7-8 hours each day; either Meditate or do Yoga to cure your mental illness.
This book is perfect for people who are dealing with overthinking. People who are suffering from procrastination can go through this. It is, moreover, personal guidance to the audience rather than scientific studies.
SCHEDULE YOUR INTRODUCTORY COACHING SESSION AT NO COST !
– Know-How you can Make an Impact on your Life & Branding and Get Successful.
Check here – https://www.bhuwanpant.com/power-talk/